Nicole Galloway Introduces COVID-19 Action Plan For Missouri As Gov. Mike Parson Refuses to Act
Democratic gubernatorial candidate State Auditor Nicole Galloway introduced her plan to combat COVID-19 in Missouri. Galloway’s plan,“Rebuild and Recover: An Action Plan to Address COVID-19 in Missouri”, was created in conjunction with local leaders, public health experts, medical professionals, and business and labor leaders.
Galloway’s public plan comes as GOP Gov. Mike Parson has refused to take decisive action against the virus.
While GOP Gov. Mike Parson has ignored the advice of public health experts, and failed Missourians at every step, Nicole Galloway plans to immediately address the pandemic and put Missouri on the path to a strong economic recovery.
Read more about Nicole Galloway’s “Rebuild and Recover” plan below:
- Associated Press: Missouri governor candidates split on requiring masks
- Springfield News-Leader: Galloway says she’d mandate masks statewide, centralize virus response as governor
- Fox 4 KC: Gov. candidate Nicole Galloway releases her plan to fight the coronavirus in Missouri
- KSHB: Missouri auditor, gubernatorial candidate Nicole Galloway announces ‘Rebuild and Recover’ plan
- KSIS: Missouri Auditor Nicole Galloway Releases New COVID-19 Action Plan
- KTTN: Galloway rolls out COVID-19 plan: “A mask requirement is our ticket to freedom”
- Missouri Net: Galloway rolls out COVID-19 plan: “A mask requirement is our ticket to freedom”
- Ozarks First: “REBUILD AND RECOVER”: Auditor Nicole Galloway discusses action plan for COVID in Missouri