Can you donate now to join our fight?
We just launched the Power to Appoint Fund to highlight the important role Dem Govs play to ensure integrity in our country’s judicial process and protect fundamental freedoms. Your support will ensure we can make crucial investments in key states and protect our democracy. Please don’t wait: rush your gift to elect Democratic governors! >>>
ICYMI: New Hampshire Democrats Go On Offense, Launch 7-Figure Issue-Advocacy Campaign, Slam Gov. Chris Sununu For Bringing the Trump Agenda to the Granite State
Last week, New Hampshire Democrats slammed Gov. Chris Sununu for bringing the Trump-Sununu agenda to their state and showed Granite Staters how Democratic gubernatorial candidate Dan Feltes would fight for hard-working New Hampshire families. The NH Democratic Party launched a seven figure issue-advocacy campaign with a new TV ad slamming Sununu for implementing Donald Trump’s agenda in the Granite State.
Democrats hit the Trump-Sununu agenda online too. The DGA released a scathing video highlighting Sununu’s Trumpian vetoes on bills that would have made progress on climate change, the minimum wage, and reproductive health.
Meanwhile, Dan Feltes picked up a slate of endorsements including former President Barack Obama, former Congresswoman Carol Shea-Porter, Planned Parenthood New Hampshire Action Fund PAC, and two of the state’s biggest unions. Feltes also joined Democrats in criticizing Sununu for embracing Donald Trump’s anti-reproductive health care agenda. Notably, the New Hampshire Troopers Association backed Feltes over GOP Gov. Chris Sununu, who received the troopers’ endorsement in 2018.
Read more about Feltes’ endorsements and Democrats’ criticism of the Trump-Sununu agenda below:
- Manchester Ink Link: Former NH Congresswoman explains her support for Feltes in online youth roundtable
- Manchester Ink Link: Feltes earns Craig endorsement, releases plan expanding voting translation support
- Keene Sentinel: Feltes picks up endorsement from Planned Parenthood group
- Keene Sentinel: Feltes endorsed by NEA-NH
- Patch: VP Pence Heads To New Hampshire; AFL-CIO Backs Democrats; More
- New Hampshire Union Leader: Feltes says as governor he’d have an abortion litmus test for judges
- Manchester Ink Link: Democrats gather at NH Supreme Court voicing concern over future of women’s reproductive rights
- Manchester Ink Link: Feltes and Democrats criticize Republicans during DeVos NH trip
- Seacoast Online: Seacoast Democrats go after Gov. Sununu on issue of choice
- New Hampshire Union Leader: NH Dems continue anti-Sununu tour
- Monadnock Ledger-Transcript: State democrats call to “Veto Sununu” in favor of reproductive rights